2. Use Logitech game software to program common commands and macros for 11 buttons. Common skills such as construction, crouching, melee, and treatment are controlled by one hand. You can save up to 5 different profiles directly to your mouse and take your custom settings with you.
3. Fine-tune the mouse feel and give full play to your abilities. Five 3.6-gram counterweights are included to accommodate multiple weight combinations in the front, rear, left, right, and center zones. Try inline or balance with counterweights to find a comfortable feel and optimize handling.
4. LIGHTSYNC technology is the next generation of RGB technology that can be driven by a backlight to give you an immersive RGB experience that you have never experienced before. Choose from approximately 16.8 million color spectra and synchronize lighting animations and effects with other Logitech G devices. Quickly customize settings with Logitech game software.
5. Detail design considerations. Such as mechanical main buttons that can withstand 50 million clicks, braided cables with hooks and straps, rubber side grips and magnetic counterweight covers.
1. Height: 132mm.
2. Width: 75mm.
3. Depth: 40mm.
4. Weight: 121g (mouse only).
5. Optional extra weight: up to 18g (5×3.6g).
6. Cable length: 2.10m.
7. USB data format: 16 bits / axis.
8. USB reporting rate: 1000 Hz/ms.
9. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM.
10. Main button: 50 million clicks.
1. Windows 7 or higher.
2. MAC OS 10.11 or higher.
3. Chrome OS.
4. USB port.
5. Internet access (optional) is required to download Logitech game software.
Be the first to review “Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse”